Making scholarship money available for camp to all children and youth in our church family is important to us at Fenton United Methodist Church because our kids and families are important to us.
· This scholarship fund is intended for our church attendees and their families.
· The camp must be a United Methodist Camp or one of the associate camps
· Each child/student 18 years and under will receive a scholarship for up to $125 for one camp per fiscal year. Follow the steps below so that we can bless you and your family in this way.
Here are 3 simple steps to receive your scholarship:
1. Parents should fill out a scholarship request form and attach a copy of their child’s registration to the camp of your choice.
2. Please turn the forms in to Mallory Lyman (Children’s Ministry Director) or to the church office. Please fill out the request form and turn it in by June 15th.
3. Parents will need to send their own deposit money and forms to the camp by their stated deadline. (If the trip is under $125, we will send the full amount. You send the forms.)
· Prior to attending the camp, the church will make sure that up to a $125 (per child) will be sent in your child’s name for the camp stated on your Campership request form.
*Note: If the camp is less than a $125, your scholarship will be used up. The scholarship is only a one-time per year gift and no balance will be carried forward for other camps in the future.