Since opening its doors in 2006, HOPE Christian Counseling has helped many people find a hopeful path for the future by experiencing God’s grace, compassion, and kindness in the midst of their struggles.
HOPE is staffed by clinical psychologist, Andrea Casey, PhD. The HOPE office is located in Room 108, on the lower level of FUMC’s north building.
- Serving adults, age 25+, for individual counseling
- Areas of specialty = depression, anxiety, grief, faith & church issues
- In-person & telehealth options
- Daytime appointments on Mondays & Wednesdays
- Self-pay at time of service. Receipts provided to clients to submit to Health Savings Accounts, or to their Insurance for Out-of-Network claims reimbursement
- Serving clients throughout the Tri-County area
- Visit hopecounselingfenton.org for more information
- Contact information: 810-445-9275 or 810-629-2132, ext. 169